Friday, March 16, 2007

Testing a new service

Dear Friends,

I now have close to 500 people who receive news of my blog via my e-mail, stophuntingtonsdisease@yahoo.com. That's a lot of addresses for me to manage, so I am thinking of joining a service that will reduce the workload of sending out so many e-mails. Such a service would also avoid my e-mails as being seen as spam or getting stuck in people's bulk mail boxes. Right now I'm testing Feedblitz. If you'd like to help me test this service, please subscribe by putting your e-mail address into the box in the upper-left-hand corner of the blog. Once I have made a final choice as to what service to use, I will notify you so that you can subscribe. The reason I'm posting this entry is because apparently the only time Feedblitz sends out e-mails to subscribers is when there is an actual update to my blog. I don't think I can send e-mails at will through Feedblitz.

Thanks for your help!

Yours in the struggle to cure diseases,

Gene Veritas

No comments: